Monday, July 13, 2009

Reminiscence - The Diary Unfolds

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't help but write this blog today itself. The poetry begineth here... This doesn't suit the blog, but this particular poem is the first one I penned down... And its about me... I don't know myself what I wrote and you might laugh your heart out.. But thats how it is...

There will be quite a few poems coming down slowly in the days ahead...

This is all due to Arun B... He is one of those good old friends from school days... We had lost contact a few years after we left our school in Chennai, then we got connected again... Again we lost touch... And now we are connected again... This is all due to his efforts to get connected and rejuvenate our old friendship... And his efforts have got many of us schoolmates together as late as last month, at least on the email though... And I am sure we are going to meet together soon at the earliest possible opportunity... Cheers to Arun and all my other friends - Sachin, Killi, Jagat, Nitin, Williams, Satish...

Three Cheers to Friendship...

I had actually forgotten those days when I used to write a bit of poetry. And its Arun who recollected this fact with the exact title of one of the poems I had penned down. The grinds to earn a living to sustain oneself for the future takes a toll of everything. I had long forgotten all what I used to do. Well, whenever I wish, I see that luck is always on my side... I think u guys should also try this out - If u r very eager to do something from your heart, luck will be always with you... Anyway, I remember that I had written all those poems in a diary and when I packed my things to come to Sweden, I had packed a couple of age old diaries with me. But at the airport I had to drop of several things to maintain the plane weight restrictions and so I was not sure what I brought finally and what not. I searched the bags I got here and to my surprise and joy, I found a couple of diaries. When I opened one of the diaries the pages of which had become brown, I was overjoyed to see that it contained all my poems and many other personal stuff which were all part of me at some point of time and something which I used to cherish a lot. Man, thats what is luck and its all to Arun... Without much delay, here cometh the poem...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of entry on the diary: 12th May 1991









The Unknown Stranger

A simple flower of the wholesome life
Got a lone ray of light
The days of sorrow feels underground
More to the future lane.

The more you like the charms of life
The feelings of brightness soothes the face
Heaven knows what lies in faith
Simple to have a sight.

One more ray of the shining mirror
Be the hope of the twilight hours
I am only one of those flowers
Waiting to have a feel of the powers.










Hail the poet... thats me :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the surprise... When going through the pages, I found this brown page with this picture and two stickers...













Remember which movie is this - Maine Pyar Kiya with that faltoo kabootar (gutar goon)..

Well, this picture must be giving you lot of ideas by now... This page has been actually troubling me for the last couple of days - Why the hell did I paste this on my diary.... Maybe,

Yeh Oon Dinon Ki Baat Hogi
Jab Jawani Ke Daayre Mein Mere Kadamon ki Aahat Ko Sunte Hee
Simat Liya Kisi Ne Mere Dil ki Bechaini aur Dhadakti Aarzooon Ko
Apni Machalti Parchaiyon Ke Aaghosh Mein...

Par Kaun Thi Woh... Mujhe Sochne ke liye aur thoda time chahiye... Agar Aaplogon Ko Pataa Chale to Please Bataa Dijiye... Badi Meherbaani Hogi... Tab tak ke liye...

Hej Da !

1 comment: